- Dynamics of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Pattern Formation, nonlinear waves, stability
- Heteroclinic and homoclinic bifurcations
- Symmetries, Coupled Oscillators
+49 (0)421 218 63745
Ebba Feldmann (MZH 2440)
+49 (0)421 218 63830
jdmr + uni-bremen.de
Postfach 33 04 40
||Upcoming/recent events and visitors
- June 10: Wolf-Jürgen Beyn (Bielefeld)
- July 1: Karsten Matthies (Bath)
- funding for PhD positions or postdoc in applied dynamical systems
on topics in stability of nonlinear waves and applications.
- inquire about Msc/Bsc projects.
Former members and students
Group members (from left to right in picture)
Eric and Björn are joint students with Arjen Doelman and currently
based in the Netherlands.
- Mathias Temmen (Msc student, ship navigation project with MARIN)
- Bsc-students: Mathes Hackbusch (finished April 2014), Maria Geers, Artur Prugger, Hendrik Myska, Ina Gossen, working on various topics in Analysis and ODE.
Dion, Finley & Miranda
- Yudistira Lesmana (Msc Sep 2009, Utrecht. Now in Indonesia)
- Martina Chirilus-Bruckner (Postdoc, now at University of Sydney)
- Sjors van der Stelt (PhD student, now at ABN-AMRO)
(photo Apr 2014)