- Dynamics of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Pattern Formation, nonlinear waves, stability
- Heteroclinic and homoclinic bifurcations
- Symmetries, Coupled Oscillators
+49 (0)421 218 63745
+49 (0)421 218 63830
jdmr + uni-bremen.de
Postfach 33 04 40
Job openings (Details by email)
||Upcoming/recent events and visitors
- April 3: Vorlesung "Einblicke"
- June 10: Wolf-Jürgen Beyn
- Three PhD positions in applied dynamical systems.
- Inquire about Msc/Bsc projects
Group members (from left to right in picture)
Eric and Björn are joint students with Arjen Doelman and currently
based in the Netherlands. Delyan is a joint student with Hugo de
Blanck from DIFFER.
- Mathias Temmen (Msc student, ship navigation project with MARIN)
- Bsc-students: Mathes Hackbusch, Maria Geers, Alexander Prugger, Hendrik Myska, Ina Gossen, working on various topics in Analysis and ODE.
Dion, Finley & Miranda
- Yudistira Lesmana (Msc Sep 2009, Utrecht. Now in Indonesia)
- Martina Chirilus-Bruckner (Postdoc, now at University of Sydney)
- Sjors van der Stelt (PhD student, now at ABN-AMRO)
(photo Apr 2013)