VenueThe workshop takes place at the University of Bremen in the building MZH, 1st floor.
Building MZH (Mehrzweckhochhaus)
Business and budget hotels are nearby.
Arriving by car
- From the autobahn A1 change at Bremer Kreuz to the A27, in the direction of Cuxhaven/Bremerhaven.
- Take exit number 19 Horn-Lehe/Universität, follow the direction of Centrum/Universität.
- At the second intersection turn right into Universitätsallee (University Alley).
- At the next traffic light turn right again into the Enrique-Schmidt-Straße. Use the parking lot there. The parking fee is 0.70 Euro per day.
Arriving by plane or by train
- From the airport or from the central station, take the tram line number 6 in the direction of Universität. This takes you directly to the university campus. Get off at the stop Universität/ Zentralbereich.
- Also taxi stands can be found both outside the airport and the central station.
Information about the public transport systemPurchase your ticket at a ticket vending machine inside the tram. The ticket machines provide instructions in English. The machine in the front part of the tram will accept cash (coins or banknotes up to 10€).
You have to purchase an adult single ticket (EinzelTicket Erwachsene) for 2.70€.
Here you can find an overview of the tram and bus system in the city of Bremen.